WBLC Recruitment 2019 Department of West Bengal Labour Clerks Posts Total Vacancies 140 Last Date 14.09.2019 Online application @ wblc.gov.in
WBLC Recruitment 2019: The state of West Bengal presently has 140 openings in the Department of Labor of West Bengal. The recruitment notice has recently been published for the said WBLC Vacancy 2019. It encourages applicants transferred from Madhyamik to apply online. According to the 2019 notice from the WB Labor Department Recruitment, these 140 vacancies are assigned to the posts of clerks and details of the district-wise vacancy are provided below. These WBLC jobs 2019 can be used by aspirants who are looking for West Bengal government employment. Applicants who met the West Bengal Labor Department’s required eligibility may apply for this recruitment on or before the final date of 14.09.2019.
WB Employment Department 2019 applies online and formal website notification is accessible (wblc.gov.in). Aspirants must have gone Madhyamik or equivalent, and 40 years should be the age limit. Applicants should have official computer basic training for at least 6 months. Selection will be based on knowledge of Computer Operation Knowledge & Interview marks acquired in Madhyamik or equivalent exam. In West Bengal state, selected applicants will be put anywhere. More WBLC recruitment vacancy information, upcoming work notices from the WB Labor Department, merit list, selection list, admit card, outcome, upcoming notifications and so on will be uploaded to the official website.
WB Labour Department Recruitment Details 2019
|Organization Name||West Bengal Labour Department|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||14.09.2019|
You can visit the website of wblc.gov.in to learn more about the recruitment of the WB Labor Department. You will find data about Clerk posts here, such as education qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Check www.ijobneed.in to get the recent updates regularly.
Vacancy Details of the West Bengal Labour Department Recruitment 2019 :
- According to the WBLC notification, for this recruitment, a total of 140 vacancies are allocated. Details of the wise district vacancy are provided below.
- Please Follow Official Notification.
Criteria of eligibility for the WBLC Vacancy
- Aspirants must have passed Madhyamik or a recognized board equivalent.
- Check for instructional qualification advertisement.
- The age limit for candidates should be 40 years.
- Check the age limit and relaxation notice.
- Selection process Selection will be based on knowledge of Computer Operation Knowledge & Interview marks acquired in Madhyamik or equivalent exam.
Mode of Application
- Application mode Applications will only be accepted via the internet mode.
How to apply the 2019 WB Labour Department 2019
- Go to the official wblc.gov.in website.
- Click “Career” to find the advertisement, click on the advertisement, “Apply online here for the post of clerks with computer operation understanding.”
- It will be opened by the WBLC notification and verify Eligibility.
- To apply properly, enter your information.
- Finally, press the submit button and leave the request form print.
Last Date Application:- 14.09.2019
Official Website: – View
Apply for Online Registration:- Click Here
–Official Notification: – Download
Our Latest Posts: Click
Note:-All Jobseekers will hereby have to be verified and try to read details carefully.ijobneed.in only a Social Media wear A Candidates are only Provided with basic details. Please, All Such Candidates are Request Follow The Official Notification And We will Not Be Responsible for misguidance.